Tuesday 30 October 2007


Tagged by Louise ( thankyou)I have to answer these five questions so here I go!



1: If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

It would have to be paper I love to have nice new , looky atty paper ( which I do get round to using eventually).


2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

Rubons I do have some stamps, but Im really not a great stamper and my heat embossed stamping is the worst!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Layouts although I started out with cards and it takes me an age just to do one scrap page I do feel that I have acheived more and I dont usually give layouts away ,their all mine!



4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?


Def a store although I probaly wouldnt have much left to sell . (Go to work just to scrap and help myself to whatever) WOW.



5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?

I really dont know sometimes I make a bit of a pizza ( chuck everything on) and other times I quite like less is more. I guess I scrap and make cards according to how I feell at that moment.
Whatever you would call that, then that is my style.


1 comment:

Lou Sims said...

Andrea had to drop you a note to say LOVE the halloween cards - Great composition and embellishments.