Friday 2 May 2008

Flower Freebies


Here are the freebies ( links on left hand side at the top )

They are quite large

1. 30.6mb

2. 21.82mb

3. 43.94mb

They should take approx 15mins each depending on your Download speed.

I may encounter bandwidth problems so leave a comment if you are unable to download.

These papers are for your own personal use but you may sell anything that you make with them.
If you post anything on blogs or websites made using these papers please give credit and link back to here ,and let me know as I would love to see them.
Thanks
Hope you like them
Andrea xxxx

4 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

great job. Love them

Anonymous said...

WOW - you've done some fabulous stuff!!!:)

Vanessa.

Unknown said...

Glad I found you!! Viv xx

Andrea said...

Love your site! Found it while surfing and just had to say THANK YOU for the wonderful freebies.